How do you generate awareness and trial of SNOG and its in-home product among an audience of twenty-something women who are socially savvy, image-conscious and creative?
Whilst SNOG has widespread awareness in its London heartland, awareness outside of the capital – particularly of the in-home product – is low. SNOG wanted a campaign that would get people talking, cross a number of different passion points of their audience and share the sentiment at the heart of the brand – to not be afraid to be yourself.
We created an influencer-led campaign to reach our audience in channels they already moved in, the focus of which was a piece of inspiring and entertaining online content.
Bringing together 15 of the most individual and creative influencers on social media – spanning the fashion, music, art, food and fitness worlds – we co-created a film that encouraged people to follow their passions and to live for what they love.
Influencers were chosen for their creativity, quirkiness and their social standing among our audience – from origami artist @white_onrice, to model and fashionista Daisy Lowe, to Instagram favourites The Good Quote.
As well as appearing in the main film – each influencer created a unique 15-second video expressing a line of the script they felt most represented their attitude to life.
They became media channels in themselves – sharing the main film as well as their own individual 15-second contribution to their collective 6million followers. The film was seeded out on YouTube, through the Unruly network and social media channels as well as editorially on the likes of ES and Mail online.
We took the campaign in-store with influencer postcards, we showed the films on screens and all materials showed the #snogyourheartout hashtag. The #snogyourheartout campaign also featured as part of festival activity across the summer. The campaign was also amplified by media spend put towards Weve (the mobile marketing technology) driving video views and in-store footfall.
• Over 1 million views across social channels
• Total reach of over 9 million across social and influencer channels
• Conversion Rate from users reached to video views on social of 43% – a phenomenal result (standard conversion rates on social are usually around 10 – 20%)
• Almost 170,000 views on Facebook with minimal media spend – with a CPV of £0.01 (compared with the industry standard of around £0.05)
• View Rate on YouTube of 30%, compared with an industry benchmark of 16 – 18% (a result described by Mindshare as “genuinely outstanding”)
• 3.6% Absolute Lift in Brand Awareness, with primary awareness lift driven by 25 – 34 year olds (our key audience)